Instead of using www.amazon.com to shop from Amazon…try using https://smile.amazon.com/ instead to help save for WFCA!
In order to do this, you must first set up WFCA as your charity in your Amazon account.
Follow these steps to set up a charity in your Amazon account:
- Go to https://smile.amazon.com/ and log into your Amazon account.
2. If Amazon automatically asks you to choose your charity then just search on “Wake Forest Charter Academy” and select it. Skip to step 6.
3. If Amazon does not make you choose a charity then, near the top right corner of the page, under the Account & Lists dropdown, select “Your Account”
4. Under the Shopping Programs and Rentals section, click on “Change Your Charity”
5. Here you can then search on “Wake Forest Charter Academy” and select our school.
6. Then, every time you make a purchase from Amazon, make sure you use https://smile.amazon.com/ to do so. This way a charitable donation will go to our school and it doesn’t cost you a thing!